Sunday 13 May 2012

Sisters....

Image- Sisters from Tiddly Inks.
Evening Peeps!!
I had a few minutes to spare tonight and I was desperate to share Christy's new image, Sisters, with you so I decided to get my Lord Tim vintage tag die out and make a tag with them on.

The quote is one I saved on my computer over 3 years ago now when I was making a card for a lady who was the big sis to 2 smaller sisters and one was turning 40 so she wanted a card to show their differing ages...man this image would of been perfect then but instead I had just gotten my cricut so there were 3 varying sized paper dolls girls splodged onto it ( it was in the very first cricut Lou days and oh boy I so wish I had a picture of it because it was pants!!!!!!) anywho, enough of my early cricutting and cardmaking days trauma!!!! the quite is here if you want to use it,it goes...

"For when three sisters love each other with such sincere affection, the one does not experience sorrow, pain, or affliction of any kind, but the other's heart wishes to relieve, and vibrates in tenderness... like a well-organized musical instrument."

Author: Elizabeth Shaw

These 3 cuties, modeled on Christy and her sisters..... are just fabulous and I adore them.
I printed them out onto my yummy colouring cardstock and then ran them through my big shot with my vintage tag die. Then I carefully cut around them with my craft knife and added an old book page behind them and a teeny bit of distress ink.....:)
I also added a little bit of tim holtz border strip, some ribbon,lace and string and a big epoxy button in red to match my big sister chick!!
I wanted them all to look so different because my sisters and I are all chalk and cheese but we love each other soooo much.

Right then, its off to bed for me as hubby has fallen asleep on the settee!!!
thank you for popping in on late night Lou wafflies and creating!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so so so sweet Lou ! Fantastic colours as always and I love the three cuties ! Love their little shoes... Cuuuuuuute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is so sweet Lou,love the image and lovely colours/colouring too.
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so stunning lou.love your colours and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Lou!

    I am going to use it to make book markers for my girls!

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute Lou! I absolutely love the sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo super SWEET! Love it! Fab quote. Need to pop over to Tiddly Inks for sure. xxD

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)