Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge 86- Girly or Mothers Day!!

 Image- Dandylion Pixie from Tiddly Inks.
Morning Peeps!!!
wohooooo! its Tiddly Tuesday so its time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this week its all about the Mummy's out there...or a good old girly card!!
Mothers Day has been and gone here in the UK but I went with a couple of mum creations as going from my experience with my own mum, there are always time throughout the year when you just want to thank your mum for being mum again or just let her know how special she is.

And it wouldn't be Tiddly Tuesday without a yummy new release from our gorgeous Christy and I fell in love with this weeks new one instantly, she is just gorgeous. More about her in a min!!!

I used Dandylion Pixie for my card. She is just so sweet. I teamed her up with my fav HOTP papers and glittered up her dandylion. Those dots around her are all blingy and pretty in the light. Lace, twine a tag and a heart, a bit of inking and a squidge of pearly gem and she was done!! too cute!!
And now....squeeee...onto the new release image!!!!!! so do you want to see her.....
isn't she awesome!!!
...and here's what I used her for!! I just had to use her for a SMASH page in my beautiful precious pink (...yup...my SMASH book has a name!!) as I was in a SMASH-ing mood and she fitted right in with what I had planned!! yey for Christy!! I was going to use tiny dancer but Be bold, Be You was just such an awesome chick and her name was just right for the journalling I had printed out too!!! LOVE IT!!!

Here's a close up of her...I am sooo in love!! I merged her onto Ty's Splatter paper...(which might  add is a complete bargain at the minute!!!) and then coloured her up and added some sparklies. I so want to be this little chick!!! :)
..and before I go I just wantto make sure you all saw melissa birthday bear
omgosh she is cuuute!! I used her to make a big juicy tag with my Tim Holtz dies.
so thats me for Tiddly Tuesday guys!! lol!!! I hope you liked my little makes!!


So, Hop on over to the challenge blog and see what my tiddly inking teamies have been up to and super super exciting news!!!!  Give a warm welcome to AlyceVicky and Emmy who will be tiddlying with us!!!


Have a great day everyone and thankyou for popping in on me!!
Huge hugs Lou xxxx

23 comments:

  1. These are simply stunning sweetie, see you are so fast I have not even sat down since Thursday, today is meeee time huggles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Lou! Beautiful colouring and the layouts are just stunning...especially that page! :D I am so excited to be joining the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! Totally fabulous stuff - you must have had loads of fun making these little beauties, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou your creations are so gorgeous!!! Love that smash page to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Lou you outdid yourself, the card is precious and I love the tag but oh those smash pages are fantastic, I love smashing, have a great week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG ! OMG ! Oh Lou your last creations are fantastic ! I always love the papers and colours you choose and this time I am IN LOVE with the images too ! The cute little Melissa is soooooo sweet ! Got to have it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou, you do do the most stunning cards. I adore them all, but I'm drooling over the Ballerina page. It made me think of her dancing to Helen Jane Long's Aviator. Can't you visualize it. Just so you know, I'm CASING the LO on the first one for a Vintage card challenge. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lou look at all of these beautiful creations me darlin arent youjust a clever boots,t hey are a delight to look at, ooh I do love your blog and work hunnie, huggies and love June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou

    What a fabby post. So many great creations to look at. Fabulous backing papers and lace on the first project.

    Thank you for telling me about the Saturated Canary Challenge. I hadn't realised that they ran one!

    Hope you had a good bank holiday weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you have been so busy Lou! Love your adorable card and the page in your smashbook is absolutely fabulous!!!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, Lou, so much lovliness in one post! Gorgeous card; love the image and papers soooo much! Your SMASH page is just fab and your tag is just beautiful. Love everything!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All gorgeous projects, and beautiful images. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a tonne of stunning creations Lou! I love that blue lace on your card and such a cute new stamp in the shop too hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lou, these are all so wonderful. You've been busy! I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the warm welcome!!
    Oh my I love your creations!! So inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my sweetie yayyyy I'm so excited to be on tiddly inks with you shug. Love love LOVE all of these creations you are such a busy lady. I agree there are always time to show your mam you care, to say thank you or just to say I love you....well for me its my step-mum.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lou
    Gorgeous creations, the image and papers on the first card are just lovely. I love that little tag too so sweet.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Lou so much to admire and all very gorgeous.Love the sweet images and that birthday bear-too cute :)))
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning, Lou!! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow Lou! These are all awesome! I really love your journal page! Fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all superb Lou!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All your cards are just lovely Lou!!!! Love the lace on the bear card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)